Saturday, November 8, 2008
My apologies once again: the previous post (which I again hope you haven't read yet), was scraped by Google before I could fix various links that broke in the transition from my Subversion staging area to GData. I wrote a migration script for my old blog that had a hack to fix various Cixar-relative URL's. Unfortunately, when I started fully qualifying all of my links, these hacks started over-correcting my blog posts. I've now removed these hacks and fixed the broken references, but again, please view the updated version on Ask a Wizard if you need to follow links. Sincerely, The Management.